This offer to provide Donations is being run by Wylde Moon Limited t/a Wylde Moon with company number 13630627 and whose registered address is The Knowledge Centre, Wyboston, England, MK44 3BY (“Wylde Moon”).
From midday on 4 March 2022 until midnight (the “Donation Period”) 100% of the value of all receipts (including the cost of postage and packaging) from all sales of Eligible Products (defined below) from the Wylde Moon website (https://boutique.wyldemoon.co.uk/) (“Website”) will be donated to Disasters Emergency Committee 2022. Registered Charity No.1062638. Company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales No. 3356526.
For the purposes of this promotion, the eligible products are as follows:
- (borrowed from) The Wild perfume;
- (borrowed from) The Wild home fragrance; and
- WYLDE MOON X KLM Wylde Moon Diamond Moonflower Huggie Hoops,
(collectively the “Eligible Products”).
By making any purchase of Eligible Products from the Website during the Donation Period, customers agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Please note that during the Donation Period, customers are limited to eight (8) Wylde Moon products per order.
For purchases to be eligible to participate in the Donation campaign Eligible Products must be purchased and payment for such products must be received by Wylde Moon during the Donation Period.
Wylde Moon takes no responsibility for payments that are lost, delayed, illegible, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
These terms and conditions relating to the Donations prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other terms or communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Wylde Moon may change these terms and conditions at any time so you should check this page regularly for any changes. Changes will apply from the time and date that they are published on this page.
Customers give their explicit consent and accept that that Wylde Moon has the right to verify all entries into this Donation campaign including, but not limited to, to refuse entry where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions.
- Wylde Moon’s decision regarding any and all aspects of the Donation campaign is final and binding and there shall be no obligation for Wylde Moon to communicate its reasons following any determination.
- Wylde Moon accepts no responsibility for system or application or mobile device errors or other issues that may result in disruption to lost, delayed or not received entries or notifications.
- If for any reason this Donation campaign is not capable of running as planned for reasons outsider of its control including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or in the event of circumstances outside of either party’s reasonable control, including, but not limited to, war, natural disasters, acts of God, epidemics, pandemics, interruptions by utility services, civil disruption, strikes and acts of terrorism (an “Event of Force Majeure”) which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, Wylde Moon reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of Wylde Moon and which prevents Wylde Moon from complying with these terms and conditions and/or delivering any donations (including any Event of Force Majeure) Wylde Moon will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- These terms and conditions will be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of England and Wales and all disputes relating to them and/or their subject matter shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- No responsibility can be accepted for any difficulties in entering the promotion or donation for any purchases which are delayed, corrupted or misdirected.
- In the event of circumstances outside of reasonable control of Wylde Moon (including any Event of Force Majeure), or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and / or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, Wylde Moon reserves the right to cancel or amend the campaign or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to customers in order to avoid undue disappointment and to ensure that the Donations are made to the designated beneficiary.
- For any questions about this promotion or to otherwise contact Wylde Moon please write to us at email@example.com clearly stating that your correspondence relates to The Ukraine Donations Campaign.