How to use your diffuser
- Pour the fragrance oil from the glass bottle directly into the ceramic vessel and insert the reeds allowing them to absorb the oil and scent the room.
- Wipe any spills immediately so as not to damage the vessel or any painted or polished surfaces. To get the most out of the fragrance, turn the reeds regularly. This speeds up the saturation rate and gives the scent diffusion a boost.
- The scent level can be controlled to suit personal preference. The more reeds used, the stronger the scent will be.
- Due to the nature of the reeds and how they become saturated with liquid, it is best to always place the diffuser on a protective coaster or mat to ensure no liquid damages surfaces. Also, take special care that the reeds do not touch painted surfaces or other materials such as wallpaper, curtains, polished or synthetic surfaces or fabrics, as this may cause staining.
- The diffuser should last between three and six months, however, its lifespan can be affected by things such as central heating, air conditioning, open and closed doors and dehumidifiers.
Where to place the diffuser
- Larger rooms may require all the reeds to be used, or more than one diffuser depending on preferred strength.
- Smaller rooms may not need as many reeds in one vessel. Add a few to test, then increase as necessary, until the desired scent level is reached.
- Motion in the room and general movement in the air will help circulate the scent and throw the fragrance, so it’s best to place it in a high traffic area that will help move the scent around.
- The temperature of a room is very important as higher temperatures speed up diffusion. While the strength of the scent will increase, the life of the diffuser will be shortened. Avoid placing diffusers next to radiators to prolong scent release. Also, avoid placing it near air conditioning units or close to a door that leads outside where the fragrance will be lost.
- If you select standard shipping orders are sent using Royal Mail and we offer free delivery for purchases over £50 (this excludes gift card purchases).
- We aim to send out your shipment as soon as we receive your order. However, to avoid disappointment, please allow at least 5 working days for delivery. Please note that due to postal strikes delivery times may be longer than usual. For more information please go to royalmail.com.
- We currently ship to UK Mainland and Northern Ireland only.
- If you select next day delivery the fee is £7 and orders are sent using DPD however, please note Next Day Delivery is not always available.
- To qualify for next day delivery you must place your order before 12 noon on a working day, if a next day delivery order is placed on a Friday it will be dispatched on the following Monday.
- Next day delivery is NOT available for the Scottish Highlands and Isle of Wight.
- Once parcels have been dispatched we are unable to change the address.
- We accept no responsibility for missing or stolen packages that show delivered to either the postal address or other place designated by our postage provider.
- Undelivered items left uncollected at the post office will be returned to us. If an item is requested to be resent full postage will be charged.
- Please note that total items within one order are capped 10.
- We hope that you will be delighted with your order. However, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied we would be happy to offer a refund, exchange or replacement on all goods returned to us within 14 days of your receipt of goods provided they are in their original, unopened, unused and undamaged condition. In the instances of products that are sticker or cellowrap sealed these elements must be unbroken and in their original condition. We will consider the condition of the goods being returned when making a refund.
- If a promotional or sale discount was applied to your order at the time of purchase then the same discount will be applied if you require a return or exchange.
- Return requests must be made within 14 days of receiving an item. Your request must be made with proof of purchase and items must be returned at your own cost in their original packaging. Any item that is damaged for reasons that are not due to our error, will not be refunded. Please note any products you intend to return are your responsibility until they reach us, always retain the proof of postage.
- If an item arrives broken, damaged or in poor condition please include an image of the item highlighting the fault with your return request.
- WYLDE MOON is not obliged to offer a refund or replacement item without proof of purchase, or photographic proof of damaged item.
- Refunds will be credited to the original card that was used for purchase, we aim to process returns within 14 working days of receipt of the returned item.
- Any shipping fees paid are non-refundable.
- If you wish to return an item to us please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and reason for return.
"I truly love it..."
"Treated myself to this with my birthday money. I truly love it smells so lovely like a happy smell in a bottle"
"The perfume is amazing love it..."
"Just got my mini set of the perfume and candle. The perfume is amazing love it. Today I got my candle large perfume. My house smells beautiful. Times are hard for people right now so getting the perfume candles and the Wylde moons at discount price amazing. The next thing on my list will be the diffuser."
"It smells so nice and lasts..."
"I got this as I was intrigued to see what it was like. I absolutely adore this perfume. It smells so nice and lasts. It is a natural smell which I love. Loom forward to some more in the future."
"Must have in your handbag..."
"A divine smell. Just got my perfume today. Its stunning, delicate, sassy amd sexy... In loooove. Must have in your handbag."
"Divine fragrance. Awesome, sassy, stunning perfum. Must have for every Woman."
"Beautiful I had the perfume and candle for Christmas and the scent fills our whole house - it is truly beautiful. Also, my new favourite perfume, I get lots of compliments. I've also bought the discovery set so I can carry the perfume wherever I go."
"The smell is beautiful..."
"What can I say. Got all the moons and the smell is beautiful. Also got the diffuser and my home smells amazing. The smell is amazing. I wouldn't use any other fragrance now."
"Gorgeous and fresh..."
"Gorgeous and fresh. Brought this perfume to try and see what it was like as I love Holly! Was so surpised, it was more than I expected, its so fresh and fruity, and lasts on me all day. I am always getting compliments on the smell, I will be buying this again and again."
"This fragrance is truly beautiful..."
"Stunning fragrance. This fragrance is truly beautiful! I feel invigorated when I wear it and get so many compliments! The scent is simply gorgeous and it is beautifully presented. Honestly one of the nicest perfumes I’ve ever worn! Instantly calming, fresh and lasts all day."
"This perfume is absolutely gorgeous..."
"Absolubtley beautiful. This perfume is absolutely gorgeous. So happy I took a gamble and purchased it because the smell is divine, what a lovely fresh scent. Well worth purchasing."
"Love this scent..."
"Love this scent. It’s amazing. Sadly after soaking myself in it, a couple of hours later, there is barely a trace of scent. Very disappointing."
You may also like...
Secrets to making your perfume last longer
There’s no denying that there’s something oddly delicious when someone complements you on how lovely you smell and judging by all your feedback, our (borrowed from) The Wild Eau De Parfum is definitely getting you noticed in the best way!
Perfumes are so much more than scent. Fragrance has the power to capture a memory and evoke feelings…how often have you been drawn to someone just because of the way they smell? With that in mind, we thought we’d share some of the secrets we’ve learned along the way, to help you get the most out of your perfume.
The (borrowed from) The Wild fragrance opens with top notes of Bergamot, Geranium and Blackcurrant before embracing an aromatic, floral heart of Jasmine, Rose Absolute and Mint. The base of Amberwood and Musk warms and balances the scent beautifully.
Natural Essential Oils
Lemon, Eucalyptus, Blackcurrant, Absolute Jasmin, Absolute Rose, Absolute Lavandin, Geranium, Peppermint, Spearmint, Lemongrass,
Alcohol Denat, Parfum (Fragrance), Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Citronellol, Citral, Benzyl Benzoate, Farnesol, Coumarin, Eugenol,
Please do check this list before use in case of an allergy.
None of our products are tested on animals.
The importance of sustainability and the impact it can have on our environment is a key part of the WYLDE MOON product development and distribution process. While we know consumerism is controversial, we are aware that it's not going anywhere, so we do the best with what we have to make sure your purchasing experience is as clean as possible.
So how does WYLDE MOON make sustainable choices?
First and foremost, as a brand we want to “support local” and opt for the UK-Made route wherever possible. In choosing this path, we have had the privilege of working with some of the most skilled and knowledgeable crafts people in the UK to produce the high-quality, beautiful products you have come to know and love.
(borrowed from) The Wild
Eau de Parfum